Teams of 4-10 people who want to see what God is doing in Utah, and experience what ministry to LDS( Latter Day Saints) looks like.
- Utah “Life Elevated” – elevation ranges from 4,600-5,000 feet altitude
- Primary ministry location is Utah County, Utah
- 600,000+ population with approximately 85% in the Mormon faith.
- Less than 1% of the population attends a Christian church
- Two major universities with over 70,000 students – Utah Valley Univ. & Brigham Young Univ.
- Serve together with “Elevation Project” alongside of Utah churches and ICF-Utah ministry
- On-site Training
- Tours of SLC & Provo
- Dialogue with LDS people
- Serve local churches with ministry events, kids programs, literature distribution, or construction & work projects.
- Prayer walks on the UVU and BYU campuses
- International Ministry events
PREPARATION & ORIENTATION:
- Pre-trip Training - utahministry.org
- Understanding Mormon/LDS faith and culture
- Nate Fox – Utah Orientation. Understanding Mormon Culture and local Church connections
- Bud Fuchs – Ministry to Internationals
- All Year Round
- 3rd weekend of the month for International ministry